Make a real and measurable impact with your research findings by selecting the most effective communication methods.
An impact strategy is essentially a strategic marketing plan for research projects. Insight will help you to ensure that you select the most effective methods of communication to make a real and measurable impact with your research findings.
Having a well-defined impact strategy not only increases a project’s chance of success in getting results “from lab to market” but it increases its chances of getting funding in the first place.
Insight knows how to create an impact!
We have worked with research projects at every stage in their lifecycles, from pre-funding to taking results to market. We know what form of communication activity is needed, when and what impact that activity will have.
”The European Commission and other funding bodies rate proposals that have a detailed plan to communicate research results”
Whether working as a full project partner or not, Insight can devise an impact strategy for your project that:
- Identifies and manages key user and stakeholder audiences
- Produces detailed product and market research and analysis
- Establishes clear branding and messaging for specific audiences
- Determines SMART communications objectives and strategy for an integrated communications plan
- Communicates research results to an appropriate audience that cuts across academia, the public sector, funding organisations and industry
We develop individual Impact Strategies for each project we work with and we have unparalleled experience and expertise to deliver the very best dissemination package on the market and deliver quantifiable ROI and impact that represents excellent value for money.
Read our blog for more help and information on dissemination planning.