Project Partnership Case Study
This project was looking to engage with a wide group of stakeholders to showcase their work in order to promote their research findings.
Insight felt video would be the most appropriate medium to covey this message to the widest possible audience. We felt a short-minute film would best showcase the innovations developed by the five and a half year MODHEP Project, involving interviews with key personnel at the five day symposium in Yokohama, Japan to highlight both the research carried out and promote the international collaboration that is key to this projects success.
Our editorial and design team also produced a number of newsletters for the project.
The tone of the film needed to be authoritative, yet appealing to a wide audience which involved simplifying complex research methods and concepts so that the final film was as accessible as possible.
Insight achieved this by creating a number of short animations for the film that when combined with the interviews with project partners create an interesting and authoritative film that is still accessible for those without a background in science.
Working with Insight
This whole process involved:
- Script – research and writing
- Planning and storyboarding
- Filming presenters in the studio
- Caption writing
- Social media accounts and strategy
- Sourcing of appropriate music
- Provision of stock footage for illustrative purposes
- Creation of title sequence and credits
- Provision of all sound effects where necessary
- Editing and direction
- Amends before final delivery
- Full marketing back-up and support to maximise the Projects exposure