Project Partnership Case Study
iMinds is Flanders’ digital research centre and business incubator, established by the Flemish government in 2004. Building on the strength of our 850+ top researchers located at 5 Flemish universities, iMinds introduce digital innovation in 6 key markets (ICT, Media, Health, Energy, Smart Cities and Manufacturing).
iMinds collaborate with research partners to convert digital knowhow into real-life products and services that change people’s lives for the better. As a business incubator, iMinds also guides researchers, young entrepreneurs and start-ups in the successful market introduction of their ideas.
Working with Insight
So far Insight have produced:
- A Media partnership
- Live Event coverage
- Social media coverage
- Films explaining about the project and key updates
- Social media accounts and strategy
- Targeted e-Newsletters
- Event support
- Bespoke contacts database development
- Branding and Identity
- Reporting templates
- Targeted Press Releases
- A communications plan
- Articles about key updates in the project featured in Projects magazine
- Full marketing back-up and support to maximise the Projects exposure
To find out how Insight can help with a dissemination video for your research project, please get in touch.